The IAEA has chosen the Technical Manager Tony Löfqvist at MMK as an expert in the drafting of the TECDOC drafting for the UN member states. This work will provide a basis for managing the ionizing radiation problem regarding testing, measurement, investigation and measures against radon and gamma radiation. This work includes both existing and new buildings including how to test rock-based building material. The work began on the 18th-22nd of June 2018 and continues at the IAEA in Vienna on the 13th-16th of November 2018.
Our latest news
- MMK’s new international assignment – Training course via IAEA 18 December, 2018
- Continued work on the establishment of TECDOC drafting for the UN member states. Meeting in Vienna. 18 September, 2018
- ENA Workshop & IAEA NORM Project Technical Meeting in Poland 5 September, 2018
- EU-meeting in Paris 6 August, 2018
- SIS work with Method MMK A2 605 to become a Swedish Standard 2 July, 2018
- WG3’s work on Method MMK A2 605 to become an European standard 1 June, 2018